Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wow- over a year later, much?

I can't believe it's been over a year since I blogged last...  So much has happened in the past year- I, uh, started a blog, I had my 4th baby in July, my oldest baby started kindergarten, my second baby started preschool, I've built my portfolio up (while putting my business on hold), started a job with Bella Baby Photography... and that's not even touching my husband's crazy schedule! 



My New Year's resolution (3 months late) is to blog more often so here it goes!  I'm going to start by posting some photos that I've taken over the past year.  I've had the pleasure of photographing beautiful babies, fascinating families, loving couples, and a lot of things in between.  I love the view I see from behind my camera and I love the people I capture even more.  Let the barrage begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment